Friday, June 17, 2011

Berry Bleu

Good afternoon my lovelies! Its FINALLY Friday!
Anyone that knows me knows that Friday is my all time favourite day of the week!
The whole weekend is ahead of us and anything could happen!! LOL
Anyways thats not what your here for is it??
I'm here to share some scrappiness!
Here is my latest DT layout for Berry Bleus

Garden Princess


Using another gorgeous handmade and beautifully adorned tag by Marivic.
I hope you will head on over to see what the rest of the design team came up with.
And I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and come back to see me soon.
xoxo

Oh P.S> I am still having trouble leaving comments on some blogs, not sure why but is only 
certain ones, so I have been stalking but unable to leave my loving!!
So Rachael Funnell if you read this, as yours in one of them, HUGE congrats on your new DT spot and the Crate Feature! Loving your work! MMWAHHH!
Bye!

12 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Lisa!!! You are Such a Sweetie, Thanks very much Girl..... I Love your work as Well!!
    Your DT layout for Berry Bleus is gorgeous......
    the twine on the Fence, the Tag & the circles of paper all look FABBO!!!
    also Lovely Photo of your Girl...
    Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet page!!! Love the fence and the twine!!! Have a fab weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work,i Love the circles!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! this is gorgeous! i love how you have the fence there!! lovely tag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that tag is just amazing, the gorgeous chippie fence and all the gorgeous bits and pieces make this layout just stunning Lisa. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just lovely Lisa I adore the texture in the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful job with the tag! Love your layout and darling photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous LO Lisa.. Marivic's tag is stunning and I love your choice of elements and pretty pp's!! Have a fab weekend :)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooooooo GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the circles, the photo and that fencing! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers Lisa - absolute stunner of a layout. Love the distressing, and that tag is to die for.

    Thanks for visiting me :)

    Luv Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this Lisa - your chippie fence & the twirly twine - just fab - hope your weekend was as good as you hoped :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa,
    Love this page!!It is beautiful. I love the picture of your daughter too..Thanks for doing such a good job with the tag..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!