Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some more to share

I'm back again with a couple of layouts to share :)
The first layout I have is for
and our new word this fortnight is Amaze/Amazing!
Now I had great difficulty with this layout, had no mojo whatsoever and just plain 
struggled to get it done. There was alot of pushing of paper around LOL
so anyways here it is
An Amazing Day


So I would love to see what you guys come up with for this challenge!

and here is a layout that I did a couple of days before this lack of mojo
Us Girls


This is my Mum, myself and my sister...
and some closies :)


So thats all I have to share at this stage, have a few on the burner as I type
but nothing that can be shared :(

And onto other news, you may know that I am lucky enough to live in Brisbane,
where we are having the Scrapbook Expo
this long weekend. I am hoping to get there, but seem to be coming down with the flu :( 
Gotta shake it off before Friday cause I have a HUGE weekend planned!

Who else is going? Its something you really don't want to miss!! 

Hopefully if I make it I hope to see some of you there! Oh and if you happen to see me,
and I'm in a dreamland (where I live most days :) ) I would love for you
to shout out to me and let me know you are there!
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! i love these two layouts.. so girly and beautiful.. i love the punch out around the circle.. great effect.. and i am going on saturday.. i will probably rub shoulders with you in the crowd!! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your details are so striking on both LOs. Gorgeous pics and the punching and flowers are fabulous. Now that dress form. WOW. That has to be the best I have seen yet. WOW. I think you need to make one to sit on your craft desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love, love, love it! The dressed up dummy is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa :-) sweet sweet pages, love all the girly touches! Hoping to go the the expo ... look out for me and I'll look out for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhh I am IN LOVE with both of these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and butterflies...and love love love love that dress form on the second one! I hope you feel better... and have a FUN weekend! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, these pages are just gorgeous! Love the shabby chic look on both of them! I hope you don't get sick..I'd love to hear what you have to say about the scrapbook expo! Get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both these layouts are absolutely gorgeous! Love all the beautiful details...Love all the border punching, the dress stand with that lovely outfit, the cut-outs, beautiful flowers, doilie, pearls...I could go on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Lis! I won't beat you up for posting it as it's not a bad photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous layouts Lisa!! I love what you've done with the dressform. Beautiful!! :)
    Hope you get better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fantastic Lis!! you are a scrap queen atm!! Love the pic of Brianna and you!
    Luv Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. gosh Lisa these are fab and I so adore the denim on the chippie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creations Lisa.. LOVE your altered dress form and all the beautiful punched borders look fantastic!! Hope you're feeling better and that I get to see you at the show. I will be there Sat & Sun :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well Lisa you would never know the mojo was missing there! I think it's a lovely layout & I love how you have used the big shell punch around a semi-circle like that in your "amazing" layout. Loving the other one too, with that gorgoues chippie!! Very pretty layout & I love how you have blinged up that dressform! Barbie clothes? Too cute!! Hope you made it to the expo & get well soon sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Lisa!!! They are both just gorgeous and I would never have guessed your mojo disappeared!! That is one ace layout!! Have a great week :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Striking and so beautiful - your layouts are gorgeous Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!