Friday, June 3, 2011

Well Hello There

Well Hello There!
Nice of you to come visiting me!

I have some fabulous new to share, you may know I have been chosen to be part
of the design team over @ Berry Bleus Tags
and I have completed my first project and can now share it with you!
So here is "Sweetness"


and a close up of one of the gorgeous tags I get to work with

and another close up

And Yes there is still more good news!
We have also started a new site Berry Bleu  where we have a forum 
and a gallery for you to upload your projects! I really do hope that you will come along 
and become a member...and what would be even better is if you joined
in on our June Challenge!!!
The challenge this month is a colour palette challenge
Here is the palette


 Here is my card using the palette


 and here is the super cool prize that you can win if you are the winner
of this months challenge!


 So I hope I will see you and your beautiful projects over there soon!!
xoxo








13 comments:

  1. THIS IS AMAZING! SHe is SO beautiful and so precious ...

    LOVE your design and love the look of the gorgeous tag! fantastic layout and have I said congrats on being on Marivic's team? She is SO amazinG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoooo Hooooo Congrats Lisa that is fabulus news, will be popping over for a look see and your layout is beautiful
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your position at Berry Bleu. That is wonderful news and your first LO and card are sensational. The tag is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful, soft layout...love all your pretty details...love the bicycle, pearls, butterfly, the bingo card, and all those lovely flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,

    First of all, thanks for being a part of the Design Team. I appreciate what you've done and your work is just gorgeous. I love your page "sweetness", your daughter is truly beautiful. I love the way you incorporated the tag in your page..Your page is truly beautiful! Card is pretty as well. Thanks for sharing this and I look forward to a great friendship and can't wait to see the next project. Btw, the rest of the kit is on its way...Hugs, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super congratulations on your DT position, will check it out for sure, this layout you have done is just gorgeous, I love the cut out prima butterfly, the photos just amazing, your card is beautiful too. Melx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that photo and loving the little bike and frame!!! WOW!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOT WOOT Congrats Lisa, totally well deserved, your layout is just stunning as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lisa! Congrats on your new DT gig - love that pretty layout!! Have a lovely Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! I love this page, the layering is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa! gorgeous layout! I love the tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning LO Lisa and huge congrats on your DT spot!! Marivic's tags are divine and you've have done an amazing job here!! Have a fab week :)))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoooohhoooo Lisa Congrats on the DT spot...OH MY GOODNESS!!! just Super Gorgeous your LO & Card...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!