Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Fresh Start


Hiya! 

As some of you may know, last year was not one of my best, 
to say the least :) I got quite down with what was happening in my life.

But its a new year and a fresh start and I am determined to not let these
things get to me this year. 
This year is going to be the year that things change for me.
I can't go into alot of details,
 theres lots of little things that need a bit of a shake up and
its silly to get into them all but just wanted to kind of explain why I
may have been MIA the past couple of months,
and to say thanks for all your support.
I have had to step back from a few things lately, one of which is
as a member of the Design Team @ Bird is the Word. 
I loved being a part of this team and would like to thank 
Wendy for the time that she had me there.

Anyways, since things have settled down a little for me now,
I have managed to do some scrapping :)
Just me, my stash and free rein to do whatever I pleased :D
So thought I would share this layout with you
Brianna - Happy 
this is just before her Year 7 Graduation late last year.


There is all sorts on this page, some gorgeous Scrapmatts chippies


Some close ups



I have a couple of others to share :) but will be back with those another day
because my washing, vacuuming and everything else is
calling me LOL
Thanks for taking the time to stop by
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. WELL HELLO there!!
    Remember ME.... LOL!
    I know it's been awhile since My last visit....
    It's nice to read that in 2012 is a fresh start and you are determined not let things get to YOU!!
    GOOD for YOU......
    This is a GORGEOUS Layout lisa!!!
    banners are big right now & yours looks FANTASTIC....
    Along with the rest of this layout!!
    Wishing you & your Family a FAN FAB U LAS 2012....
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you Back Lisa, and I totally understand how you are feeling, I to am planning on a better year this year. Your layout is gorgeous, Love the scrapmats arch tucked in the side. So here's to a good year

    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are better for you this year :):):):) I loveeeeeeee the lo! GORGEOUS photo and loving the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you scrapping again and how good does it feel to do something because you want to? No deadlines, no criteria...good on you.
    This looks fabulous. The details are perfect and that photo is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Best wishes for you in this New Year! This is So Pretty!!
    Lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah Lisa - great to see your layouts again :) Thanks for sharing the sensational layout of your gorgeous daughter.

    Take care

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Is just lovely Lisa the flowers are beautiful flowers are just perfect

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!