Monday, January 23, 2012

My Lil Rocket Man Started School Today!


Hi everybody!!
Well I am here to try and distract myself from thinking about my little Riley!
He has started prep this morning and there were a few tears :((
So I thought I'd post this layout that I have recently done.
He is obsessed with anything LEGO and anything SPACE related lately,
so thats where this came from
My Lil Rocket Man


So I got my hands on some Rocket Age by October Afternoon :)


Also some cuteness from D-Lish Scraps :)


Oh and yes he did get the rocket for his birthday :) 
thats the next installment!
So, thats it from me today. Am going to take advantage of being home today 
and do some cleaning and washing etc, its strange doing it during the day, I usually
have to do it of a night time after I've gotten home from work LOL
Until next time
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. oh i am sure his day went well... but us mums feel it more i think... i hope he had a wonderful day ... and this layout is stunning..perfectly embellished with rockets and all things space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is another pearler of a layout. I wish I had your talent for creating. I trust that Riley had an awesome day at Prep and is looking forward to many more :)

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo adorable!! I love love love those photos and that line is PERFECT for it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally cool Lisa...dont ya just love those rocket age papers..and yep can totally relate to the space age obsession...love love love that banner in the robots hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant!!! I love love LOVE this layout soooo much! Love the frame and the colour combo!!! This is such a fun theme too!!! This is one of my fave layouts! I love what you did with the S2S chippie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! Oh, I LOVE IT!! It's colorful and fun!!! the embellishments with these photos are perfect!! Beautiful work!!! I know how hard is the first time we left our kids
    at school but he will be fine. Take Care!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw this is gorgeous and sweet! Love the bright colours and those glossy red stars - fabulous boy page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh your comment box has been disappearing on me for hours - this is my 50 billionth comment! Love the bright page and the glossy red stars!! Fabulous boy page!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!