Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Something to share - My Minds Eye Goodness:)


I have something to share today :)
I have been scrapping but haven't had much that
can be shared at the moment :((
Because I have had two layouts picked up
for publication!! My first time in a magazine LOL
So I will share those when I can....and I have some some
other secret stuff going on :)
But here is what I can share 


I got some of the GORGEOUS My Minds Eye Follow your Heart & Miss Caroline, 
to play with and boy did I have fun with these!!

And a close up of the gorgeous Charms and flowers!!


Anyways thats all I have for today, but will be back real soon with some 
more for you!
Until next time
xoxo

14 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on the pubs!! That is AWESOME!! I love love love love love your lo!! GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photo, the soft colors and loving those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO congrats on the publications :) I so love the layout with all the layers PS what was that wine we were drinking the other night? Man it was good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is scrumptious. Congrats on the pub and the secret. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!!
    I know it`s a fab feeling;)
    Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the publication!!! im so inlove with this layout! its just darling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS on your publication!!!! WOW that is so exciting!!!!
    And this LO is just divine!!! i love it all
    Well done again on your pub and cant wait to here what else your keeping a secret???
    Take Care
    TONI
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot woot! Big congrats to you!!! Stunning layout - just adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodness Lisa this one is a stunner....totally love how you have cut the pattern paper!!!!love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for the publications Lisa!! So excited for you and what an absolutely GORGEOUS layout!! Stunning in every way :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the publication Lisa.. so excited for you!! ADORE your LO.. gorgeous work!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Lisa - such a stunning layout. The design is too-die-for - stunningly sensational. As for being picked up for publication - I cant believe that your stunning layouts havent graced the pages of the mags before!! Congrats - I will have to keep an eye out for them

    Deb ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!