Sunday, April 15, 2012

More Challenges to Share :)


Yes I'm back again!
With more challenge entries to share with you
First up is the sketch challenge over at
this is the sketch

and this is my layout


I liked the circles in this sketch :)


Up next is my layout for the sketch challenge over at
with this being Aprils Sketch

which I flipped so that it fit my photo :)
but other than that, pretty much stuck to the sketch.
to come up with this.....

And some close ups :)




So anyways thats it for me today!
Back to school for the kids tomorrow
so have lots to get done....
Hope you all have a fabulous day
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Sooo lovely. Both are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa these layouts are just gorgeous. I think the colours you chose for both pages suits them to a tee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lisa, you have been busy! Love your take on both of these and all the sweet little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are really lovely, I love how you have made the sketches work for you and your photos, beautiful photos, with gorgeous papers and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa! Your details on your projects are just awesome! Just to let you know also that I've linked up your blog on the Greatest View blog! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!