Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Minds Eye Blog Challenge


Back again with another challenge entry
this time for the My Minds Eye Blog
this months challenge was
HEXAGONS!
And we all know how much I love those!!
Everything is MME except the blue and brown flowers :)
So here is my layout


Me and the kids, a little while ago now :)


Some close ups



I've used some new Fancy That dies....
Yes there's a whole new release in store at 
The Papercraft Hub
For this layout I used
Dotty Doily Oval Duo
Swirly Flourish and the medium Scallop Floret, 
that I used to make my little flowers                                                                                                
  and the gorgeous Butterfly Quartet

So head on over to 
because at these prices they just won't last!!!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is incredible Lisa I adore the layered hexagons especially at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow.. this looks stunning.. the hexagons layered look amazing.. and I love the die cuts... fabulicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the butterflies and those flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAN FAB U LAS Lisa!! I just LOVE all the Fancy That Dies you have Used...
    FULLY DELIGHTFUL!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!