Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fancy That - One of my FAVES!!


Hi there everybody!
I'm here today to share one of my faves ever layouts.
I have used quite few Fancy That dies on this layout.
And it features a few of the most creatively talented, beautiful
& hilarious ladies I am lucky enough to call my friends :)))


This pic is one of many from our trip down to Sydney!


I've used the Build a Bloom die, but as a strip rather than building the bloom :)
Also the Leafy Swirl & Swirly Flourish dies :)


And the Sweet Blooms to make some flowers and of course
the Doily Duo


Oh and don't forget the adorable fabric flowers, 2012 & chevron badges 
& journal spot from Greatest View.... a place I'm slightly
addicted to!
Add all this to a few splatters and some awesome colours
you get my fave layout of the moment LOL
Hope you are all having a great week!
TFL
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. awesome .... there really is nothing like scrappy friends .. we are a breed of out own .. hooray for us !!!!! love this LO .... super duper awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's my fave too! I'm blessed to have you as my friend too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why it is one of your Faves, what a lovely bunch of girls. Love the wood look PP and splashes of paint and the flourishes. Just beautiful

    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this layout Lis! Fantastic pic, awesomatly scrapped!
    luv Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the photo and loveeeeeeeeee all the paint splatters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks fabulous! I love those flourishes, and wood background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it, Lisa!!! the gorgeous pic and the super fun splatters ... such a fun combo! I adore that flourish die ... I want one!! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Lisa, love your splashes of paint! I don't suppose you know if Fancy That have a website? I can't seem to find them anywhere via Google and your links go to an online store? I have a friend who is interested in buying these wholesale for a store...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!