Passion 4 Paper


Yes its time for some more sharing :)
Been a bit out of action lately....
So am here to share
This is the first layout I have completed with my gorgeous
DT pack from Passion 4 Paper
Something a little different for me :)


For this layout I have used Echo Park This & That Graceful Collection
and was lucky enough to receive some of the irresistible
Ranger Dylusions Ink Sprays. This is Post Box Red.
So delish and fun to use!!


You MUST check these out! The range of colours and the templates are divine!!
Passion 4 Paper will also be at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo
in Brisbane June 9th - 11th. They will also be displaying some of my other work there :))
And I will be hanging around the stall on the Saturday, so if you're there,
pop on over and say hello!!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 
xoxo