Sunday, June 17, 2012

Poor Neglected Little Blog :((

Hello my lovelies!
I hope you are all well? 
My poor little blog has been sorely neglected over these past few weeks :((
But here I am to share some scrapping fun :)
First up I would like to share a layout I have done using some
Fancy That Dies over @ The Papercraft Hub


For this layout I have used the Delightful Doily Duo and the Swirly Flourish


and also one of the Fiesta Flags and one of the Butterfly Quartet


I hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be back in couple of days with some more to share :)
Until then 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the photo, the colors and that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lisa! The colours are perfect and I love all the delicate detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I also love the way you have used the fiesta flag..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa..

    How are you doing? Just want to say hello!

    Love this bright colorful page you made! Love the big flower. I hope you're doing well!!

    Take care and hi to your family for me..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!