Monday, June 25, 2012

A Couple to share


Hi everybody!
I'm back today to share some more layouts with you.
First up I have Good Friends are precious


 For this layout of my awesome friend Renee & I, I have used the gorgeous
Echo Park This & That Graceful that I got from


 Some close ups, gotta love a ruffle :)




and that gorgeous Scrapmatts dressform :))
Up next is my sweet girl Brianna 


For this layout I have used the same papers and also some
Fancy That Dies :)


the delightful doily and uber pretty build a bloom



and of course the leaf from Sweet blooms



So I hope you like the layouts :)
And I hope that everybody is having a great week
I will hopefully pop back later in the week
with some more to share!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. stunning Lisa... LOVE them both.. the photos are always brilliant..and i love how you've put the flower on the back of the dress form..woohoo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI.. these look fabulous! I love the papers you have used, so colorful and lovely punchwork too.. the paper ruffle looks amazing too!! love these!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!