Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Anna's Craft Cupboard


Hi there!

This month there is a Colour Challenge 
going on over @ 

This is the colour board


and this is my take on the challenge

Bliss


I have used an assortment on this page. I started with using some gesso and stencils on the background. Followed by some mists and inks.


Pulled out the crackle glaze for the chipboard frame.
Some Bo Bunny, Prima & MME papers here.
Some pretties from Green Tara and D-lish Scraps.


I left my chipboard title bare (old Scrapware font, I'm still hoarding a few packs lol), as it gave the feel of the wood in the colour board.

Anyways that's all I have to share today, but thanks for stopping by

Lots of love

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout.. you are rocking the challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!