Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Autumn Beauty


Hi everybody!

Hope you are all well?

Today I am here to share a layout I have done for this month's challenge
over at The Creative Studio, which is the blog 
for Canvas Corp Brands. You know who they are! They are the 
home of 7 Gypsies and Tattered Angels.
I am a huge fan of everything they make. Great quality products!

Anybody that knows me, knows that I am obsessed with Tattered Angels glimmermists, paints, sprays, anything I can get messy with :)

So for this months challenge is an Autumn/Fall Mood board


For my layout I have gone really old school with my papers.
Some of you may remember them (please don't judge how I hoard paper lol)
7 Gypsies Avignon Collection, well what I had left after all these years ;)


For the background, I have used texture paste & Tattered Angels Glimmermist in
Pumpkin Spice (limited edition)
Gold
Olive Vine


For the corner scroll & title letters I have used chipboard coated in gesso,
then sprayed with Gold & Pumpkin Spice Glimmermists.


For the name plate chipboard I have coated it in a copper finish, which turned out a bit darker than planned, and finished it off with a spray of gold glimmermist.


Some more close ups of gorgeous bits and pieces.


Lots of texture and misting, stamping etc.


And the full layout


So I hope you like this layout and of course if you have any questions etc
please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely layout.. love the autumny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands for our September Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many wonderful layers and details! Love it. Thanks for participating at Canvas Corp Brands September challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so beautiful Lisa - Thank you for your kind comments on my blog xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Great textures and layers. And good to hear you're a long time fan. 7gypsies is timeless anyway!
    Thank you for playing along with Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout! Great textures and layers. And good to hear you're a long time fan. 7gypsies is timeless anyway!
    Thank you for playing along with Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!