Monday, September 26, 2016

Scrap the Girls



Hi again.
I'm back today to share another layout.

This is for the challenge over @ Scrap the Girls

This month's challenge is this sketch


And this is my take on the sketch

Hello Summer


I have used some yummy WOW honeycomb chipboard


I have used a mix of Simple Stories papers. A fun chipboard ferris wheel, also
from WOW, that I have embossed in pewter. 
 

The full layout. I LOVE summer, its good for my bones :)
 

Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your visit.

Hope to see you again soon

Lisa xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those embellishments. And the ferris wheel. Thanks for playing along with us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love what you do with the sketch, the color you choose and all the embellisments! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every single element!!!! Amazing. Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your work again Lisa, always amazing deigns and gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!