Saturday, September 17, 2016

Berry Blast Mood Board




Hi all!
Well I think I am obsessed again lol

 Today I'm here because of this





This months mood board challenge 

Of course I have lots of D-lish goodies to play with 

  
Cute little envelope I made from a chevron paper bag.


A bit of what I try to teach Brianna; be happy, be free and just be herself.


of course, some pretties! You can get your D-lish goodies here


Well thats all I have to share today, but will hopefully be back soon with some more,
therapy is going well.

Take care

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes I love the d-lish mood board this month too, i have my layout half done and hoping to get in and get it finished.. we had a week at the beach last week, and it was just wonderful.. We went to a place and we could take our dogs and so we would take the dogs down to the dog beach every afternoon and give them a good walk.. they loved it and it was good exercise for us too! Your layout looks amazing, I love how you have picked up on the bright colors and love the envelope you have created too.. and great advice for your DD too.. I hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty creation Lisa! Thanks for sharing with us at D-lish Scraps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Both the LO and message and the girl in the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!