Anna's Kaisercraft Ubud Dreams


Hello all!

I'm here today to share some of the work that I have busily been creating.
I promise I have been, I have so much to share!
2017 is going to be a big year :)

So, for part of my DT Pack from Anna's I received the new 

When I first saw this collection I fell in love.
It's full of gorgeous paper designs and mandalas. 

Here is what I created


 My eyes were instantly drawn to the mosaic tile design paper, 
I knew what I wanted to try and do.

I must admit that this layout took awhile to do to get the tile effect 
but I think it worked :) 


 Lots of dimension and different heights in this layout. A pic of my daughter on a trip
to North Stradbroke Island.


 The colours were so easy to work with, so fresh and fun! So many elements
to play with from the collectables and the sticker sheet


Everything on this layout is by Kaisercraft, from the papers, to the wooden flourish words,
and the flowers. I love how their ranges have everything you need.



 The next layout I made is a pic of my boy in his
cool sunglasses :)


I have used a chevron stencil from Kaisercraft and some modelling paste
for my background. 
Then I've splashed some Kaisercraft paints in spearmint & sea breeze.
 

I have distressed my papers.


So many cool elements to this collection!


 A gorgeous mandala


Lots of layers :)

Oh how I love this boy!


 So I think you can see why I liked this collection so much!
Seriously these layouts seemed to just fall together.

I hope I have inspired you a little today :)

I'll be back again soon with lots more to share.
Thank you for your lovely comments, 
they are what keeps me smiling!

Until next time

xoxo