Monday, January 2, 2017

Anna's Colour Board Challenge!


Hello all

I hope your 2017 is off to a wonderful start!

I'm here today to share my DT layout
for the Colour Board Challenge over 

This is the board

Now, there was a bit of an issue with this colour board :) LOL
It's like the drama with the dress...... but is it blue or is it black.
I saw this as black, some others see it is as blue hahaha
I went with the black
and this is my layout :)
Another Formal piccie 


Some close ups :)




Lots of pretties.... I actually call them my pretties....
in Gollum's voice, in my head LOL


Lots of fussy cutting for this layout 



So, you know the drill,
Follow the board...make a layout.....
upload it at Anna's Gallery
and you will be in the running to win a $50 store voucher
 plus FREE SHIPPING!

So, off you go :)
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year! This layout is gorgeous! I love the doiley as the base and the dies you have used are so pretty! And I see that color as blue! Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the big doily and the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!