Saturday, April 1, 2017

March Challenege - Altered Arts


Hello Lovely people!

I am here today to share my entry for the March Challenge going on 
over at 7Dots Studio.

This month the challenge is Altered Art - Beyond the Page


So this challenge got me thinking!

Anybody that know me knows I have a slight obsession with vintage items,
but mostly with vintage kitchen items.
So I decided to alter one of the 
Lady Finger vintage baking trays that I have. 
(yes one, I have more LOL)

I've made this so it can be hung, my awesome hubby drilled a hole in it for me.
It is to be inspiration to my daughter, to hang in her room.



 So I have used little bits of papers from the 
7Dots Studio's Writer's Block & Verano Azul collection, 
mixed with gauze, book and music papers.
These have been glued into each of the finger biscuit depressions.


 Each depression has it's own little mini scene :)


 I have added some little words/inspiration from the Cotton Candy Dreams & Verano Azul collections.


 There is also lots of gorgeous chipboard from
2Crafty Chipboard, mostly embossed in white.


 And lots of beautiful flowers from Prima, Green Tara & more.....


 I am so happy with how this turned out and my daughter loves it too!


I hope you like it too!

Anyway that's all for me today but I know I'll be back to share some more very soon!

Take care xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting altered work and so many details!!Vintage love is so obvious on you work and you managed to handle it so well on this mixed media project!!Thank you for joining us at 7dots studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable and pretty, Love it. Very creative and full of wonderful details. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us for our 7 Dots Studio challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Art I'm in love again Thanks for your participation at 7 Dots Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Thank you for participating to 7 Dot Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project really make me happy! Thank you for joining the challenge at 7 Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful project ....thanks for playing with us at 7dots studio challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is such a great idea!! love it!! thanks for joining us at the 7 Dots Studio challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!