March Challenege - Altered Arts


Hello Lovely people!

I am here today to share my entry for the March Challenge going on 
over at 7Dots Studio.

This month the challenge is Altered Art - Beyond the Page


So this challenge got me thinking!

Anybody that know me knows I have a slight obsession with vintage items,
but mostly with vintage kitchen items.
So I decided to alter one of the 
Lady Finger vintage baking trays that I have. 
(yes one, I have more LOL)

I've made this so it can be hung, my awesome hubby drilled a hole in it for me.
It is to be inspiration to my daughter, to hang in her room.



 So I have used little bits of papers from the 
7Dots Studio's Writer's Block & Verano Azul collection, 
mixed with gauze, book and music papers.
These have been glued into each of the finger biscuit depressions.


 Each depression has it's own little mini scene :)


 I have added some little words/inspiration from the Cotton Candy Dreams & Verano Azul collections.


 There is also lots of gorgeous chipboard from
2Crafty Chipboard, mostly embossed in white.


 And lots of beautiful flowers from Prima, Green Tara & more.....


 I am so happy with how this turned out and my daughter loves it too!


I hope you like it too!

Anyway that's all for me today but I know I'll be back to share some more very soon!

Take care xoxo