Saturday, June 24, 2017

Hello


Hello again all!
I am here today to share a layout with you.
I have used the oh so pretty Enchanted Tea Party collection by Couture Creations,


This collection has an Alice in Wonderland Tea Party theme to it.
My layout is 'Hello'


I have used one of the patterned papers as my base. I have used modelling paste to stencil
a pattern.


I have used lots of pieces of the patterned papers which I have torn corners off, and
distressed them and then layered them up on each corner.


I have used one of the Kaisercraft Lucky Dips wooden words for my title, and one of
the cute little envelopes layered with a Puffy Heart Sticker from Bella Blvd.


I have fussy cut clusters of flowers from the papers and have layered these with cards
and pieces from the Ephemera pack.


I loved all the floral elements and whimsical pieces to this collection.
I hope you like it too.

Until next time, have lots of scrappy fun!
Lisa


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the distressed layers!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, love the floral papers layered like that.. gorgeous photo too..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!