Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Smile

Hello again!

My next layout to share with you is 'Smile'
I have used the Kaisercraft Daydreamer Collection from
For this layout I have again used paints and inks to splatter my white base.


In the bottom corner I have layered some of the elements from the Collectables Pack with
a wooden frame from the Lucky Dip pack. I have also added a couple of stickers from the Sticker Sheet.


I have also added a few of the white puffy stars from Bella Blvd.


I have used the "smile" as my title, from the stickers sheet.
A couple more of the puffy stars along with the cute yellow arrow sticker from the sticker sheet.


To finish it off I have used a wooden veneer arrow piece from the Lucky Dip.
I love the beautiful mint green in this collection. Such a fun collection to work with.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, I love all the layers under your photo and love the splats on the back ground too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the splatters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!