Smile

Hello again!

My next layout to share with you is 'Smile'
I have used the Kaisercraft Daydreamer Collection from
For this layout I have again used paints and inks to splatter my white base.


In the bottom corner I have layered some of the elements from the Collectables Pack with
a wooden frame from the Lucky Dip pack. I have also added a couple of stickers from the Sticker Sheet.


I have also added a few of the white puffy stars from Bella Blvd.


I have used the "smile" as my title, from the stickers sheet.
A couple more of the puffy stars along with the cute yellow arrow sticker from the sticker sheet.


To finish it off I have used a wooden veneer arrow piece from the Lucky Dip.
I love the beautiful mint green in this collection. Such a fun collection to work with.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo