Sunday, June 4, 2017

Just an old soul


I'm back today to share another layout I have created.
I LOVE how this layout turned out. 

"Just an old soul"
 

For this layout I have used some gorgeous 7Dots Studio papers,
a mix of Writers Block and Cotton Candy Dreams.

I have used lots of 2Crafty Chipboard 
Including both of the "Numbers Panels"
which I have embossed in white. I love how they pop on the black base. 


I have also used one of the "Arrows Funky"
which I have finished with some acrylic paint to match my papers.
I have layered this on top of one of the numbers panels.


Awesome word stickers from 7Dots Studio, these fit perfectly with these pics of my son.


I have also used one of the "Aidans Arrows" which I have cut in half and 
finished in acrylic paint. I have layered this with lots of the tags from 7Dots.


I really love how this layout turned out!
I hope you like it too.

 Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, take care

Lisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING those photos and the numbers!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing are all those layers and love the numbers and the three main colors... fabulous layout.. love it..

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what keep me going so please leave some love for me to thrive on!