Just an old soul


I'm back today to share another layout I have created.
I LOVE how this layout turned out. 

"Just an old soul"
 

For this layout I have used some gorgeous 7Dots Studio papers,
a mix of Writers Block and Cotton Candy Dreams.

I have used lots of 2Crafty Chipboard 
Including both of the "Numbers Panels"
which I have embossed in white. I love how they pop on the black base. 


I have also used one of the "Arrows Funky"
which I have finished with some acrylic paint to match my papers.
I have layered this on top of one of the numbers panels.


Awesome word stickers from 7Dots Studio, these fit perfectly with these pics of my son.


I have also used one of the "Aidans Arrows" which I have cut in half and 
finished in acrylic paint. I have layered this with lots of the tags from 7Dots.


I really love how this layout turned out!
I hope you like it too.

 Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time, take care

Lisa xoxo