You are my world


Hello everybody!


I am here today to share a layout with you that I have created, 
using the new Cocoa Vanilla "You Rock" collection from

This is a great collection for photos of that little man in your life. 
That's exactly who I scrapped, my gorgeous son.

Here is 
"You are my World"



I have used a few of the patterned papers. I have cut smaller pieces and inked their edges.



I have used some of the stickers from the Accessory Sticker sheet. I love the little word stickers!



I have also used some of the awesome crosses and dots from the Enamel shapes pack.


For my title I have used a couple of pieces from the Die-cut Ephemera Pack, that I have layered on top of each other.
I have then added one of the flags from the Rubber Charms pack.
I really love how this turned out! It really pops off the black background!

Anyway that's all from me today. 
I'll be back soon with another layout to share.

Until then take care
Lisa xoxo