Ocean Plaque


Hello again!

I'm back today to share an OTP wall plaque that I have created using 
Prima St Tropez collection from

Something a bit different for me, not being a layout :)



I have finished the plaque in black gesso and I have then used 
Prima's Opal Magic Wax in Turquoise Satin over the top. 
It makes the black into a metallic shimmery finish

I have then used pieces from the 12 x 12 papers, along with some of the '3 x 4 Journalling Cards'
all of which have had their edges distressed.
I have added some shells from the beach, as I love collecting shells!



There are gorgeous ocean tones of blue in this collection.
I have used pieces of the 'Ephemera Pack' to pull it all together. There are some acetate pieces,
some blue foiled accents, die cut floral pieces and generally all sorts of Prima goodness!

I have also used a piece of the 'Parisian Border' from 2Crafty Chipboard, finished in 
Prima's Rose Gold Metallique Wax.



I have also used some of the 'Isla Marina' and 'Oceana' flowers.
To finish it off I have used some 'Prills in Baby It's Cold Outside' and 

I really love how this turned out and I am going to hang it in my office for ocean inspiration when I can't get to the sea!

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back with some more to share with you soon.

Lisa xoxo