2Crafty Part 1


Hello all!!

I'm here today to share a new layout with you,
that I created using some 


So here is 'Escape'


For this layout I have used quite a bit of chipboard :)
I have also used Prima's Wild & Free Collection.

I have used some of the "Grid Bits" that I finished with Patina Paste.
I love the corroded metal finish that it gives.


I have also used one of the new "Decorative Discs" that I also finished in the patina paste.


I have also used the words 'escape' and 'beauty' from the "Mini Word Set 1"
these I have finished in white with a hint of mint to the top of the words.


More "Grid Bits"



There are also some feathers from the "Tiny Feather Set"


And the word 'beauty' has been layered with one of the "Flower Doilies 3"




Lots of texture in this layout!

I hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xoxo