2Crafty Part Two


Hello!

I'm back again today to share Part 2 of my shares using


This layout is

'Happiness is this'


For this layout I have used 13Arts Aria Story collection.
I LOVE the yellow in this and really wanted to bring them out.

 

I've started with some modelling paste stencilled onto my base page. 
I have then done some splattering with yellow paints and mists.


I have one of the "Foliage Set 3" that I have painted yellow, 
I have then added glitter dots to the circle ends for a bit of sparkle :)


I have also used some of the "Fanciful Butterflies"
that I have first coated in gesso and then I have glued on some torn tissue paper.
I really love the effect it gives.


I have also used one of the "Leafy Shrub Set 1"




And lastly I have used the title "Happiness is This"


I have finished this is the same pale yellow paint.


 I really love how this layout pops off the black background, I'm still loving them!

Anyways that's it for me today!

Thanks for visiting!

Lisa xoxo