Mark Maker


Hello again all.

As you may have noticed my blog has had a bit of an update/refresh.
I hope you like the new look and ease of moving from post to post.

I do have a layout to share with you today....
This layout is one that I have created for 


This layout is one featuring my son. 
I have scrapped this photo before but I love it so much I scrapped it again :)

Mark Maker


For this layout I have used the 'Epilogue 12 x 12 Paper', from the Writer's Block Collection,
as my base. 


I have then used the 'Clear Stamps' from both the Hazy Days & Paintchips collections to stamp over my base in colours complimentary to the papers I had chosen. I then used the 'Chevron Stencil' from the Hazy Days collection to ink over my base. Then some splashes of colour :)


I have then used pieces from the Paintchips '12 x 12 Clover Paper' & the '6 x 6 Paper Pad', which I have distressed and then layered.


To build up my layers further I have added some of the '12 x 12 Tags' and '6 x 12 Die Cut Elements' from both the Writer's Block & Paintchips collections.


To finish my layout I have used some of the 


And lastly the UmWowStudio Flair Badge from the Paintchips collection.
It was just then some bits and bobs from my stash of goodies.

I really love how this layout turned out, I hope you like it too!

Until next time

Lisa xoxo