One Lazy Sunday



Hello all!

I'm here with a layout that I have created for this month's challenge over at

Canvas Corp Brands

The inspiration was a moodboard,
and some gorgeous creations from the design team!


and the theme is lace and lazy ;)

I loved this moodboard, it had all the right feels!
I would've liked to have done a winter layout, 
but as you may know, we don't get much of a winter here in sunny Queensland!
so 
This is my take on the #ccbchallenge


I have used a mix of papers, some 7 gypsies old collections and some Architextures.


There is some lace :)
I have also used some Glimmermists splatters on my base.


I LOOOOOVE these tiles, so added some extra dimension for them.


There is some more lace :)



Some gorgeous Prima flowers that just fit perfectly!


And there is the lazy, my daughter and my cat lol,
on one lazy sunday


Anyway, this was a layout that was really just for fun!
I hope you like what I have created.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lisa xoxo