Love This


Hello all!

I'm here today to share a creation with you that I have made with the 
Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith Seeds of Faith Collection that I received from the fabulous 


I really wanted to highlight that this collection is very versatile, 
and even you are not an overly religious person, 
you can still have lots of fun with this collection.
I hope that you will agree :)

Here is 
Love This


I have used lots of pieces from the '12 x 12 Patterned Papers', that I have distressed 
and layered up to build my page.

I have used an assortment of elements from the 'Paper Pieces' and pieces cut from the acetate pages of the '6 x 8 Clear Cuts Pad'

 I have also used one of the 'Designer Clips', some of the stickers from the 'Fundamental sticker Sheet', and some of the 'Puffy Stickers'

For my title I have used some the 'Puffy Wonky Alpha Stickers' in Ice blue. 

Finally I have used one of the Jillibean Soup 'Mix up the Media Felt Flowers - Lots of Lime'

I do hope you like what I have created with this range.
I'll be back soon with another one to share with you.

Lisa xoxo