Just love our story!


Hello all!

I actually got a chance to play along with the new challenge on at 
It's my first time playing along there :)

The layout that I have created is a photo of my husband &  I, 
on our wedding day, just over 20 years ago!!
I thought it was perfect for this month's colour board....



Isn't it yummy?!?

I am also entering this layout into this month's challenge over at

More Than Words Challenge Blog


I think my layout fits this challenge perfectly!
The word forever has really only one meaning for me,
my husband! 
We are forever, despite our up and downs, we are a team and
 we're in this joyride together.....forever :)

Enough of the sappy stuff,
Here is my layout...


I have started with a white cardstock base. 
I have of course added some splashes of colour. I have used 
Starburst sprays from Lindy's :)


For my chipboard I have used Alpine Ice Rose,
that I have let pool in certain areas to give a watercolour effect. 
This is my FAVE colour spray ever! 


Lots of layers and fussy cutting! 


I have also used the Alpine Ice Rose spray to colour some leaves.
I also used it to spray some gauze/muslin to match.
The other piece I have used Sweet Violet Purple Teal Starburst Spray to colour.


The gorgeous flowers that perfectly match the colours, are from 
The details on these flowers are amazing!!


Yes, we did this!!! 

I also coloured my lace, peeking from the corner,



Some more close ups!



Some days I can't believe 20 years have gone by, 
others I feel every day of it!! :D


I had a lot of fun creating this layout!
I really love how it turned out.



I'm so glad I was able to play along, 
I don't always get the time to play with challenges just for fun.
But I could not resist this month's board!

I hope you enjoyed your visit.
Thanks for stopping by

Lisa xoxo