7 Dots Studio March Challenge



Hello All!

As you may be aware there is a new challenge 
 over at 7 Dots Studio

This month we have a gorgeous moodpboard to play with


and this is my take on the challenge...


For this layout I have used a mix of collections, 
Hazy Days 'Twilight' is my base paper.


I love how easily you can mix and match your collections and get so much more out of them.
I used tags, die cuts elements and papers from the Cotton Candy collection.


I have also used the 'Clear Stamps' from the Hazy Days Collection.
And papers and word stickers from Verano Azul.


I have used some gorgeous pieces of chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard,
including the 'Thistle Shrub' that I have coloured orange to match my colour scheme.


and also the 'Cherry Blossom' piece, which I embossed in a light blue.
I have cut this in half and kind of layered them on top of the other.


I have also used some gorgeous flowers in my selected colours to pull it all together.


I hope you like my inspiration.
I can't wait to see all your gorgeous entries!
There are some awesome prizes up for grabs!

Until next time.

Lisa xoxo