Explore 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!
I hope you are all well.

Today I have a layout to share with you that I created for

2Crafty Chipboard

 featuring a photo of my son conquering some rocks at the beach.
This boy loves to climb :)


For this layout I have used a bit of mixed media and stamping on my white cardstock base.
Lots of splatters :)
I have used my new stamp set from AAll and Create,
that was designed my the awesome Fiona Paltridge.


I have cut up pieces of the 
'Fencing Wire Panel'
which I have embossed in black 
and then slightly in some areas with gold embossing powder.


I have used them among my layers.


I have also used some of the 
'Triangles Set', 
which I have lightly sponged with gesso.
I have then used watercolours to slightly colour them,
 in colours that coordinate with my papers


I have also used the word explore from the 
'Mini Travel Word Set 1',
as my title.


Some close ups.


I have layered my chipboard triangles with triangles that I have cut from my papers.


2Crafty Products Used




I hope you like my layout.

I will be back soon with some more to share with you very soon!

Lisa xoxo