Love 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello again!

I'm back to share another layout I have created for


This layout features my gorgeous (now adult) daughter, on a recent day out.


There are a lot of details in this layout....
I have used the new Amelia Jane collection from Prima.


For this layout I have used the stunning, and my favourite piece EVER... 
pieces of the 'Parisian Border',
 that I have cut up and used around my photo.


I have used Prima's metallic rose gold wax or colour my chipboard.


Lots of gorgeous Prima flowers.


I have also used a few of the 
'Lattice Leaves', 
also coloured in rose gold wax.



More of the leaves and border :)


I have also used one of the locks from the 'Keyholes and Locks' set.


Lastly I have used one of the
  'Frames Tiny Kathleen's' 
that I have cut in half and used on either side of my photo.


I'm never quite sure where a layout is going to end up when I start,
 there is usually no plan in mind. But I'm quite happy with the end result.

Now, there is a process video for this layout,
but I will warn you that it is on the long side. 

You can watch it below...








2Crafty Products Used:




Well that's it from me.
I hope you have a wonderful week!

Lisa xoxo