It's your time now for 7 Dots Studio + Video


Hello again!
I'm here today to share my latest layout for 


This month I have used a mix and match of collections to create a layout 
featuring an older photo of my son, but one of my favourites.

It's your time now 


I've gone for a bit of a grungy feel to this layout. 
I have used mostly Writer's Block collection papers with little bit of Hazy Days thrown in. 


I have also used some awesome 2Crafty Chipboard 'Lightbulbs', on either side of my page.


Lots of layering of the Tags from both collections with some of the Elements.


I love how well these two collection mix. 


And I LOVE the flair buttons that you can get to match each collection. 


I have created a process video so that you can see exactly how I created this layout.

You can watch it below :)


Enjoy! 

Lisa xoxo

7 Dots Studio Supplies Used:
Writer's Block
12 x 12 Sincerely 
Hazy Days
Word Stickers 
Flair Badge

Alphabet Stencil