Beauty for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello everybody!

I'm back today to share a layout with you that I have created for 


This layout features a photo of mine.
I really love nature and macro photography, and this is just one of my shots. 


For this layout I have gone for a nature/floral arrangement around my photo. 
I have used the Vintage Moments collection from 13Arts.
Lots of fussy cutting of the floral elements that went so well with my photo.


I have used two of the 'Leafy Shrub Set 1'. One on either side of my photo.


I have finished these first in white gesso, and then with some shimmery spray. 
I let it pool in some areas so that the colour would be stronger.


I have also used two of the 'Sharon's Butterflies', I have glued these to the leafy shrubs, as if they had just landed. I also bend their wings up slightly to give added dimension. 
These have been finished in watercolour paints.


I am really loving the watercolour effects. 


Some gorgeous flowers...


Lastly I have used the word beauty from the 'Fine Word Set 2', as my title. 
I have left this raw for a more natural feel.


2Crafty Products Used:




I hope you like what I have created!
I will be back later in the month with some crafty goodness to share with you all.

Lisa xoxo