A little bit of "Sparkle' for Kaisercraft


Hello everybody!!

I am so excited to be able to share my first layout designing for


This month saw the release of the two newest Kaisercraft collections. 
For this layout I have worked with 'Sparkle'.
This is a christmas collection that is full of lovely pink and rose gold foiling.

Every page in this collection has gold foiling on it.

Here is the layout that I created 


I have used the Mini Terrazzo Template and modelling paste on my background.


I have used lots of the snowflakes fussy cut from the papers.


I have also used elements from the 'Collectables'


I have also used some of the stickers from the 'Sticker Sheet'


Lots of dimension on this layout.


There are full written instructions on how you can recreate this layout if you would like to, as this layout is part of this month's Workshop Magazine

You can find them HERE.

I will be back soon to share some more sparkle with you!

Lisa xo