Adventure for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!
I'm here today to share some 


love with you all!
For this layout I have worked with the stunning 
Wanderlust collection from Mintay Papers.


These gorgeous travel themed photos were just perfect for some of my Hawaii photos!
The 2Crafty Chipboard just goes with it so well.


I have used a couple of the 'Element Set 3', on either side of my photo, in among my layers.


I have also used a couple of the 'Mini Swirls 1', also tucked in among my layers.


Lastly I have used two of the 'Mini Travel Words Set 2'


I really love how great the chipboard looks in white, how well it goes with the lovely soft pastel colours of the paper collection and flowers.


The travel words were perfect for this layout! 

2Crafty Products used:




I hope you like what I have created!
I will be back very soon with some more to share with you.

Lisa xoxo