Garden Party Notebook for 7 Dots Studio


Hello again!

I am back as promised with some more scrappy goodness to share with you.

I'm here to share a notebook that I have created for


using their stunning Garden Party collection, with some little bits of Air Mail added in ;)


I really love all the vintage floral elements in this collection so I decided they would be the feature of my notebook. So out came the scissors and lots of fussy cutting.


I have also used other elements from the collection to build up my layers.


I have used some of the 12 x 12 Tags and Die Cut Elements in among my layers.


I have finished with some Element Stickers and Word Stickers.


There is also a video that you can watch below so you can see exactly how it came together.


I really love how this turned out.
I hope you do too!

Until next time 

Lisa xoxo

7 Dots Studio Products used: