Christmas Tags for 2Crafty Chipboard


Hello all!

Yes, I know it's only November but how the time flies! 
 I have created a set of 3 tags for

2Crafty Chipboard


Not your traditional Christmas colours are they? :) 
I have used the 'Sparkle' christmas collection from Kaisercraft 


For this tag I have used some of the 'Mini Checkerboard Bits'
that I have embossed in white and used tucked into my layers.


I have also used the stunning 'Christmas Deer Head'
that I have first painted with a pink metallic paint.
I have then used stickles on the hanging ornaments from the antlers. 


I have then layered a 'Merry Christmas Fine Card Pack'
that has been finished in a white metallic paint.

2Crafty Products Used:





 For my next tag I have used the 'T'is the Season Star',
that I have finished in white metallic paint.
 

I have also used some of the 'Grid Bits'
that I have embossed in white and tucked into my layers. 


2Crafty Products Used: 


For my final tag I have used one of the 'Berry Wreath'
that I have painted in pink metallic paint. 
I have then used stickles on all of the berries.


I have then layered a 'Merry Christmas Fine Card Pack' onto the wreath.
I have also used some of the 'Mini Hexagon Clumps'
embossed in white and tucked into my layers.


I hope that you like what I have created and that it inspires you today!

Until next time

Lisa xoxo

2Crafty Products Used: