Let's Go Cards for Kaisercraft


Hello! I'm back today to share some more inspiration with you.
This time I have a set of fun travel cards that I have created using the 


collection from Kaisercraft.

'Bon Voyage'

I have used the 'Wish You Were Here' Stamp and Die Set for the suitcase on this card.


With some stickers from the sticker sheet.


Loving these tags!



'Fly Away' Card


For this card I have used the 'Hot Air Balloons' Decorative Die Set,
 for the balloons and clouds.


I have simply layered some tags, using foam tape for added dimension.


Loving these adorable clouds!!



"Enjoy Every Moment'


I have again used the 'Wish You Were Here' Stamp and Die Set for this hot air balloon and flag.


Layered up with some stickers from the Sticker Sheet.


You can download the full instructions for this card HERE.

'Explore Dream Discover' Card


Again I have used the 'Wish You Were Here' Stamp and Die Set for the globe, 
that I have layered with elements from the Collectables.


I have tucked more elements into my paper layers.


You can download the full instructions for this card HERE.

So many ways of using this fun collection.

Until next time!

Lisa xoxo