"Grateful" Layout for 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello all!

I am here today to share some inspiration with you.
I have a layout that I have created...

'Grateful'


My gorgeous girl, who has recently had a birthday.... her 19th!! :0 
Where did all those years go?!?


Her birthday request was for flowers, lots of flowers. 
This is her with one of the bunches she received.
I have used the stunning Dear Diary collection from Mintay Papers.


I have used the 'Moroccan Panel', which I have left raw. 
I have also cut it up into pieces to use over my page. 


I have also used one of the 'ATC Banner Set 1',
so sweet :) Which I have also left raw.


Some close ups of the panel pieces and those gorgeous Prima flowers.


And lastly I have used 'Grateful - Script' as my title, 
which I have finished in a weathered white embossing powder.










I hope you like what I have created, I love it!
It's one of those ones that turned out exactly like you saw it in your mind :)

2Crafty Products used:




Until next time 

Lisa xoxo