Peachy Cards for Kaisercraft


Hello!

It's time for me to share some more Kaisercraft goodness with you.
This time I have some cards I have created using the gorgeous collection


First up I have 'Happy Birthday' with lots of gloss roses,
 that have been coloured using Kaisercraft Artist Pencils



This card I have used the 'Peachy Stamp Set' 
and have then used watercolour paints to colour the roses.


I have also used the 'Patterned Tile' Decorative Die to cut out the intricate tile.



'So very Thankful'

I have used the 'Rose Cluster' Decorative Die.




"So Very Thankful Scallop'

I have used the foiled paper from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad, which I have fussy cut,
 and then adhered at different dimensions. Simple but effective.




'Thank You'


I have again used the 'Patterned Tile' Decorative die to cut this tile. 
I have then used the off cuts from it to build the flower in the centre.


Lots of dimension



I hope you like this set of cards.

Until next time xoxo