Bad Girls Couture Haute Mess Art Journal + VIDEO


Hello I'm here today to share my first ever post for

I have been working with the stunning Haute Mess Art Journal,
Mediums & Acrylic Paints.
This is what I have created


I couldn't decide on just one page, so I decided to do a double page.


I wanted a happy and uplifting page, and I have used my Haute Mess Acrylic Paints to achieve this. 


Lots of layers to build up to this. 


I love this Art Journal, the pages take anything that I throw at them.
Beautiful stitching and excellent canvas quality. 


I have also used the Clear Gesso & Glass Bead Gel Mediums.


I have a process VIDEO that you can watch HERE.
I also do a flip through of my journal before I start. 

I hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by!

Lisa xo


I have used these Bad Girls Couture Products: