Amazing
2Crafty Chipboard

Hello!

I'm here today to share my latest creation for 

'Amazing'


So my daughter found this gate door on her travels and what a perfect photo opportunity!

 I have used some of the 'Fern Leaf Set'
which I have finished in different colours. 


Some of them are a peachy coral colour to coordinate with my papers,
the Together Collection from Mintay. 


There is also another that is a multi toned blue and green finish. 
I achieved this by using gesso and painting on some mist colours. 


I have also used a couple of the 'Fine & Fancy Butterfly Set',
which I have finished in a lemon yellow and coral colour.


Lots of layers and dimension. The gorgeous flowers are from Lil Birdie Flowers. 


For my title I have used the word amazing from the 'Mini Word Set 1',
that I have also finished in a coral colour. 


I have used the following 2Crafty Products:




Thank so much for stopping by!

Until next time

Lisa xoxo