'Gypsy Soul' Layout
for 7 Dots Studio
Plus VIDEO


Hello! I'm back again today to share another creation with you.

I have created this layout, featuring my son, for 


I have done a bit of a mixed media background for this layout,
 using a mix of colours, and different stamps.

You can watch the video for this layout by clicking on the picture below.





I have used the gorgeous Fortune Teller collection,
 with a little bit of Dreamscapes mixed in.


I am in love with this teal colour! 
And I love all the gypsy elements to it.


I have built up my layers of papers and I have added some
 2Crafty Chipboard fencing for texture.


I have used lots of the tags and die cut elements. 


I think my son really does have an old soul gypsy in him somewhere, 
as he is always wanting to wander and explore new things and places. 

I love this about him. Always ready for adventure.


I have used the following 7 Dots Studio products:

Hazy Days Clear Stamps
Northern Lights Clear Stamps
Fortune Teller 12 x 12 Tags
Fortune Teller 12 x 12 Soul Paper
Fortune Teller 12 x 12 Palmistry Paper
Fortune Teller 12 x 12 Fortune Paper
Fortune Teller Element Stickers
Fortune Teller Die Cut Elements
Fortune Teller 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Dreamscapes 12 x 12 Tags
Dreamscapes Die Cut Elements

I hope you like it! I love how it turned out.
I will be back soon with some more to share with you.

Until then

Lisa xoxo