2Crafty Chipboard
'Live every day with Intention"
Plus VIDEO


Hello all!
I'm popping in to share my latest creation for

2Crafty Chipboard

I have a layout of my daughter in front of this gorgeous orange trumpet vine.
Every year there are lines of people waiting to take their photo in front of the flowers.


The owner has done a wonderful job with this one. It's been there for a long time.

You can watch the VIDEO for the creation of this layout
 by clicking on the picture below


For this layout I have started with a few swipes of my amazing Haute Mess paints.
I have added some stamping around where I want the Mandala to sit.


I have then used the gorgeous '6" Mandala No 1" as a frame for my photo stack. 
I have finished it with black gesso, giving it a great matte finish. 


I have then used a couple of the foliage swirls from 'Foliage Set 4',
that I have again finished with black gesso.


I love how the black pops against the colours! 
I have used the 'Blessed' collection from Kaisercraft.


Lastly I have used the "Live every day with Intention" title, 
which I have also chosen the black gesso finish for.


2Crafty Products Used:
                                      6" Mandala No 1                                   Foliage Set 4


Live every day with Intention 

I have used the following Haute Mess Paints from

Kiss & Don't Tell
Sweet Candy Kisses 
First Crush
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Couture Pink

I hope you like what I have created. 
I will be back soon with some more scrappy goodness to share with you.

Lisa xoxo