Some New Year Fun for 2Crafty Chipboard


Happy New Year All!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.

To bring in the New Year I thought I would create a playful page for my latest
2Crafty Chipboard project.


For this layout I have decided to leave my chipboard raw, 
I love how it looks with all the lovely pastel colours, 
from the Lovely Day Collection from Mintay Papers.



I have used one of the 'ATC Word Banner Set 1'


 I have used some of the '11" Fine Floral Frame Set', among my layers.


I have also used 'Together' from the 'Word Circles Set 2'


More of the fine florals mixed in with the fussy cut flowers from the collection and some gorgeous Prima & Lil Birdie flowers.


I have also used one of the geotags from the 'Assorted Mini Camera Set'

I hope you like what I have created, 
I will be back later in the month to share some more 2Crafty goodness with you.

2Crafty Products Used:




Until next time!

Lisa xoxo