'Shine' Layout
for 2Crafty Chipboard
+ VIDEO

Hello all! 
I am here today to share some scrappy goodness with you.
I have a layout to share that I have created for

2Crafty Chipboard

'Shine'


This layout features my daughter, 
I have gone for a lovely floral papers from 
49 & Market
From the 'Sweet Reflections' and 'Cottage Life' collections


For this layout I have used one of the beautiful borders from the 'Lacy Border Set 1',
which contains 3 different designs. 
I have finished it with white embossing powder and tucked it into my paper layers.


I have also used two of the flourishes from the
'Flourish Adornment Set 5',
which I have again embossed white.


I have added them on either side of my page, 
from the fussy cut floral elements.


I have used the title 'Shine - Script' for this layout, 
finished in white.



Lastly I have used 'Flower Doilies',
tucked into my layers.
I have also used flowers from 49 & Market.


I have also used my Haute Mess Mediums & Paints from 

You can watch the full process video for this layout below.



I hope you have enjoyed your visit.

Take care

Lisa xoxo