'Lost' Art Journal page for Bad Girls Couture


Hello all!

I am here today to share my latest Art Journal page,
from my Park Ave Penthouse Journal, for

Bad Girls Couture

'Lost'

For this page I have the used the pink canvas page from my journal.
I started by adding a rough coat of Haute Mess Gesso to random parts of the page.



I have then added some Clear Bead Gel to random parts of the page, for some added texture.
I then started adding some colour using the random method again. Then some more colour using some stencils.



I have then added some Haute Mess Molding Paste, again using stencils.


Some more colour, and some hand additions with pencils.


Lastly I have used some word stickers to tie it all together.
I hope you like what I have created.

Lisa


I have used the following Haute Mess Products:
White Gesso 
Glass Bead Gel
Molding Paste 
 Haute Mess Acrylic Paints in
Couture Pink
Last Sin
C- note
X-Rated  
Bye Felicia
Fallen Angel