'Don't be Afraid to Edit' Art Journal Page


Hello,
 I am here today to share an Art Journal Page that I have created for



I have started with a pink canvas page from my Park Ave Penthouse Journal.
I have given it a coat of 'Clear Gesso'
then used 'Molding Paste' to stencil some patterns that I liked.


I have then adhered some gauze & tissue paper with my 'Matte Gel' Medium,
and then 'Glass Bead Gel' to add some texture.


I have then added some colour, using 'Fallen Angel', 'Distortion', 'Broken Doll',
'C-Note' and 'Bad & Tatted'.
A little bit of stamping


I have added some tags, stapled on.
Some elements from my papers, Word Stickers and chipboard pieces.


Loving the stitching on this page!


I hope you like what I have created.
I will be back soon with some more to share with you!


Lisa xo


Bad Girls Couture Products Used:
Haute Mess Molding Paste